- 300000.00 - 1600000.00 INR
- Packaging Machines
- Stainless Steel
- Human Machine Interface
- 1 Year
Butter Milk Packaging Machines:
Being a client-centric organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Butter Milk Packaging Machines. This machine is made by us in compliance with ISO 9001:2000 standards. Ergonomically engineered by our trained professionals, these machines are quality checked on various parameters after manufacturing. Our professionals understand the requirements of our patrons and manufacture these machines in various capacities also. Besides, Butter Milk Packaging Machines made by us are used to pack:
Vanaspati & desi ghee
Liquid softy ice-cream mix
Other Details: Butter Milk Packaging Machines
6 Litre Capacity Mechanical.
To Pack Milk / Edible Oil / Vanaspati / Desi Ghee / Liquid Softy Ice-Cream Mix.
Setpac - G6 Mechanical
|1. ||Height ||2.5 Mtrs. |
|2. ||Width ||1.35 Mtrs. |
|3. ||Depth ||1.35 Mtrs. |
|4. ||Weight ||600 Kgs. (Approx) |
|5. ||Input Power Supply ||220 V Ac (+/-) 5%, 50Hz, with 15 KVA Stabilized Voltage with Earth |
|6. ||Power Consumption ||4.5 Kw/hr |
|7. ||Cooling Water ||180 Lt./hr at 15 to 20oC |
|8. ||Accuracy ||+ 0.5% of Qty. Packed |
|9. ||Quantity Range ||2000ml/gm to 6000ml/gm |
|10. ||Production Capacity ||600 to 720 packs/hour|
|11. ||Float Balance Tank ||70 Ltrs - 1 No. |
|12. ||Product Inlet Size ||51 Dia SMS |
|13. ||Pouch Width ||280 mm |
|14. ||Min. & Max. Pouch Length ||200 to 420 |
|15. ||Film Width ||590 mm |
|16. ||Film Rolls dia (Max) ||350 mm |
|17. ||Film Roll Core doa ||76 mm |
|18. ||Film Thickness ||90 to 115 microns |
|19. ||Film ||LDPE |
|20. ||Drive Motors ||2HP -1 No. (3ph, 1440rpm) |
|21. ||Gear Box ||Welset (50:1) A-387-1 No. |
|22. ||Sealing System ||Impulse |
|23. ||Vertical Seal ||4.0mm Band|
|24. ||Horizontal Seal ||4.5mm Band |
- Mechanical cam driven operations.
- Dosing by electro-pneumatic filling device for no product wastage during start - up.
- Simple & user friendly operations.
- Thyristorised impulse sealing system.
- Lowest matching height in available models with easy access to machine filling system.
- Optional facility for independent head / track operation with simultaneous packing of different quantities.
- Sturdy and robust construction.
- Optional mechanical dosing system can be offered.
- Either PLC controlling or modular PCB controlling system can be provided depends upon customers requirments.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Per Week
- 3 Week
- Wooden Box
- All India
Plot no 61,Phase IV, IDA Cherlapally,, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500051, India