Milk Packing Machine:
Working on ethical business policies, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply a superior quality of Milk Packing Machine. This machine is made using optimum grade components in our highly advanced manufacturing plant. We also make sure that these machines are manufactured under supervision of our quality controllers. With the aid of our rich distribution network, we have ensured to deliver Milk Packing Machine at clients' specified locations within predefined time frame.
- Most economical and conservation of power as it gives double the production for the same power.
- Less wear & Tear as friction parts are reduced and where ever required bearings are employed.
- High Precision due to use of superior components.
- Normal Mechanical Machine output is: 35-45 pouches/minute where as servo-driven high speed Machine output is: 70-80 pouch/minute.
- Easy diagnosis of faults. In case of fault in electrical/electronic instrumentation, the same will be displayed on PANEL consequently less breakdown time.
- Very Rugged in Operation and demands least supervision. Film unwinding assembly is incorporated in the machine.
- It occupies very less space when compared to conventional machine.
- For photo-sensing facility there is no additional clutch & Break assembly required as it is in-built.
- User Friendly and can be operated easily.
- Value for Money as the machine is highly productive.
- Less Inventory of Spares as wear-out is minimal
- Compatible for 100 kg film roll with extra film roller assembly outside the machine and thereby less wastage of film loading and time.
- Less manpower requirement for bulk quantity packaging.
- Overall Energy Efficient Machine.
- Also possible to convert your existing packing machine into servo driven high speed mechanical machine.
- This machine price is very affordable and reasonable to purchase.
- This machine is value for your investment and proud for your industry.
|Product to pack ||Milk/Butter & Milk/lassie |
|Type of Machine ||Fully automatic twin head mechanically controls through PLC, FFS |
|Model ||Set Pac-2250G (High Speed) |
|Feeding systems ||Gravity flow |
|Packaging range ||200/500/1000 ml |
|Accuracy in volume ||+0.5% of the Quantity Packed |
|Accuracy in length ||+1mm for all width |
|Speed of the machine ||70-80/minute/head up to 500 ml only. |
|Packing Material ||LLDP/LLDPE 3 Color printed |
|Film thickness ||40 to 50 microns of good quality 5/7/9 multi layer |
|Film width ||322 + 1mm |
|Film roll weight ||15 to 22 kgs |
|Type of seal ||Vertical overlap/Horizontal round import |
|Material of construction ||S.S/M.S/Aluminum |
|Injection system ||As per customer's requirement |
|Horizontal seal ||Impulse System |
|Vertical seal ||Impulse System |
|Electric control panel ||As per Industrial Standard |
|Movement / Operation ||Servo motor and Servo drive system |
|Motor / Gear box ||Standard Make. |
|Electric supply ||3 Phase with regulated voltage and neutral. |
|Cooling water requirement ||200 Lts / Hour @ 5 degree centigrade. |
|Air pressure requirement || |
|Machine power Consumption ||4.5 K.W. / Hour |
|Machine weight ||750kgs Approx. |
|Other utility requirement if ||As above only |
|PLC Control ||Included machine will be with PLC |
|Photo sensor ||Including with PLC |
|Coding unit ||Including |
|Pouch counter / Alarm ||Including with PLC |
Plot No. 61, Phase-4, Near Dhobi Gard, Cherallpally, R. R. Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana, 500051, India